Are you finding it lonely at the top?
Are you an Owner, CEO or C Level Executive that is looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally?
What will I get from Flint Business Executives Forum?
The Flint Business Executives Forum offers a safe place to develop professionally and personally, and learn from seasoned executives and peers. The monthly meeting will be a blend of learning new concepts/ideas (including recommended reading) and getting assistance with current business problems with which you are dealing.
With a modest investment of time & money, you will benefit from many years of experience; and hopefully make better decisions that will improve your business’ current profit and long-term value.
Ideal Forum Member Characteristics
- Business Owner or Senior Executive.
- Open to Learning.
- Talks and Listens.
- Willing to be transparent.
- Looking to improve their business.
- Looking to improve personally.
- The Forum is a group of non-competitive Owners, CEOs & COOs of for-profit businesses, primarily from Genesee County, who meet to discuss business issues and share business challenges.
- After the initial Charter Members begin to meet, all future members would require approval from the current Forum Members.
- It would be possible for executives in the same industry to both join The Forum, if the existing Forum Member agrees.
- Overt selling of services or products by Members or Forum Facilitators is prohibited.
- The meetings will be a blend of input from the facilitators, outside speakers and peer learning.
- The group will meet monthly on the second Wednesday of each month. 2022 Dates: January 12, February 9, March 8, April 13, May 10, June 8, July 13, August 10, September 14, October 12, November 9, December 14)
- The meetings will be facilitated by Aaron Hamp & Tom Doescher.
- The meetings will be 3 hours in length (8am – 11am) held on Wednesdays.
- Each meeting will include a discussion of a business/leadership topic including group discussion & input; a business issue from one of the Forum Members seeking input; periodically will include an outsider speaker; and then an open line group discussion for urgent important issues.
- There will not be any charitable activities or solicitation for donations from the facilitators or Forum Members.
- All members will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement and commit to not discuss any confidential matters related to other Forum Members.
- Forum Members will pay $350 per month, due & payable on or before the first day of the month of the meeting.
- To assure continuity, after the Forum Member attends a couple of meetings, it is assumed they will continue for at least one year. The Forum Member will need to provide a 60-day notice to leave the group.
- The monthly Forum meetings will be held at the I.N.C. Systems office located at 10761 S. Saginaw St., Suite H, Grand Blanc.
Aaron Hamp and Tom Doescher