Are you finding it lonely at the top?
Are you an Owner, CEO or C Level Executive that is looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally?
What will I get from Flint Business Executives Forum?
The Flint Business Executives Forum offers a safe place to develop professionally and personally, and learn from seasoned executives and peers. The monthly meeting is a blend of learning new concepts/ideas (including recommended reading) and getting assistance with current business problems with which you are dealing.
With a modest investment of time & money, you will benefit from many years of experience; and hopefully make better decisions that will improve your business’ current profit and long-term value.
MISSION STATEMENT – To facilitate an environment where local business leaders can learn and share new ideas with each other in order to improve/grow/develop into better leaders.
VALUES – Confidentiality, Openness, Community, Respect, and Authenticity.
Ideal Forum Member Characteristics
- Business Owner or Senior Executive.
- Open to Learning.
- Talks and Listens.
- Willing to be transparent.
- Looking to improve their business.
- Looking to improve personally.
- The Forum is a group of non-competitive Owners, CEOs & COOs of for-profit businesses, primarily from Genesee County, who meet to discuss business issues and share business challenges.
- Current Forum Members will approve future Forum Members.
- It would be possible for executives in the same industry to both join the Forum, if the existing Forum Member agrees to it.
- Overt selling of services or products by Members or Forum Facilitators is prohibited.
- The meetings are a blend of input from the facilitators, outside speakers and peer learning.
- The group meets monthly on the second Wednesday of each month. 2022 Dates: May 11, June 8, July 13, August 10, September 14, October 12, November 9, December 14
- The meetings are facilitated by Aaron Hamp & Tom Doescher.
- The meetings are 3 hours in length (8am – 11am) held on Wednesdays.
- Each meeting includes a discussion of a business/leadership topic including group discussion & input; a business issue from one of the Forum Members seeking input; periodically will include an outsider speaker; and then an open line group discussion for urgent important issues.
- There will not be any charitable activities or solicitation for donations from the facilitators or Forum Members.
- All members will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement and commit to not discuss any confidential matters related to other Forum Members.
- Forum Members will pay $350 per month, due & payable on or before the first day of the month of the meeting. Forum Members can elect to initially pay $900 for the first three months; and then pay $350 per month starting in the fourth month.
- To assure continuity, new Forum Members will plan to attend at least three monthly meetings to determine if it meets with their needs.
- The monthly Forum meetings will be held at the I.N.C. Systems office located at 10761 S. Saginaw Street, Building B, Grand Blanc, Michigan 48439.
Aaron Hamp and Tom Doescher