Food for Thought Articles
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle
Extraordinary Customer/Client Service
- More Common Sense from Famous People
- Business and Businesspeople Are Not Evil
- Let Us Give Thanks
- New Business Development Principles and Philosophies
- Announcing the “Sandbox ‘Hunters’ Game Plan” Blog Series
- Advisor or Coach? What is Doescher Advisors?
Ideas to help you build a solid team
- Pearls of Wisdom from a Pair of Coaches to Business Leaders
- Getting Everyone on the Same Page
- Levels of Leaders: Is he or she a leader?
- Business Lessons Learned from a Successful Coach
- Build Your Own Dream Team
- Leadership Team Checklist
Nuggets and Encouragement regarding Strategy and Focus
- I Make My Money During Bad Times
- What’s Luck Got to Do With It?
- What You Can Learn From A Family Business
- Execution, Execution, Execution
Sharpening Your Personal Leadership Skills
- Doescher Advisors Leaders Health Check-up
- Level 5 Leaders Are “Really Good” at Crucial Conversations
- Perspective Helps…
- Top Three Books Read in 2011
- Can Old Dogs Learn New Tricks?
- Was Steve Jobs a Great — or Even a Good — Leader?
- Summary of Blog Posts
- Is the Problem Time Management or Sticking to Your Priorities?
- Doescher Advisors Executives Health Check-up
Doescher Advisors Book List
The Next Season
Other Essays & Articles
- Client/Customer Service Review (CSR) Checklist (PDF)
- The New Strategic Selling Excerpted Outline (PDF), Dan Doescher
- Sandbox ‘Hunters’ Game Plan Outline (PDF), Dan Doescher
- How To Win Friends & Influence People By Dale Carnegie Excerpts 1936 (PDF)
- Wanted A few good businesspeople (PDF), Craig Doescher
- MIT Essay Competition (PDF), Craig Doescher
- First Break All The Rules (PDF), Marcus Buckingham and Curt Coffman
- How I Spend my Time Worksheet (Excel)
- Buckingham 8 Questions (PDF)
- Myth: It’s All About the Money – Learn how to retain your best people. (.pptx)
- Having Effective Difficult Customer Conversations (.pptx)
The following are segments from an interview of Tom by Romy Gingras of Gingras Global for her business which is focused on advising social enterprises. Each of the segments focus on a specific subject and are approximately 5 minutes in length. Hope these audio clips are encouraging and helpful to our clients and friends.