When To Use
Do you want to grow?
Do you want to reach your business’s goals?
Do you have the right team?
How are you going to get there?
How long will it take?
Why To Use
Have you arrived at a point where what you’ve done to get your company to this level won’t take you to the next? Do you need some fresh ideas, or just an informed second opinion? We have an experienced, practical, scientific, and tailored approach to help owners/executives to profitably grow their businesses and develop their leadership skills at the same time. Our assistance is unique to you and your company’s needs. Offering battle-worn advice, Doescher Advisors is your partner for the long haul.
Outcomes To Expect/Results
Our clients become more knowledgeable not only about the science of leadership, but also in regard to themselves. They are equipped with the tools and skills that are necessary to become better leaders — which results in higher profitability, goal attainment, and greater confidence. Come grow with us.
Doescher Advisors utilizes a blend of approaches tailored to the client’s needs. The mix provides a unique combination of science, art and practical experience. Clients benefit from this broad based approach (i.e. one size does not fit all).
Broadly speaking, there are three broad approaches:
- The rigid structural process of leading (i.e., military approach). In other words, the solution is a formula.
- The science of leadership (i.e., academic approach). In other words, the solution is a principle.
- The psychology of leadership (i.e., soft approach). In other words, the solution is the right fit.
Our extensive experience with hundreds of companies enables us to blend all three. Theory mixed with real world experience (i.e. battle scars) is the Doescher Advisors advantage.
Philosophies (Big 4)
We believe successful leaders have four traits:
- Know themselves. The most successful leaders have spent a lifetime learning about themselves — and, more importantly, learning how others react to them and where their blind spots are.
- Stay focused. They have the ability to simplify their goals and stay focused on implementing them.
- Speak the truth in love. They have an ability to have difficult conversations and deliver hard messages in the right way and at the right time.
- Humility. There is nothing like humility in a leader to bring out the best in people. Humble leaders provoke levels of loyalty, commitment and performance that more ego-centric ones can’t quite elicit or understand.
Our Two Primary Metrics
- As we are driving to our monthly client appointments, we ask ourselves, “Are we really excited about meeting with this CEO/President/Business Owner today?”
- And then as we are leaving the appointment, we ask, “Did we offer this executive anything that will help them be a better business leader or person in general?”
If the answer to either question is, “NO”, we will resign.
We believe our clients deserve our best.